Forum

• I finally passed that sucker - and about time too.

• That's great, Wlanman- congrats!

• [b]Thanks Very Much ![/b]

The wireless I normally work with is very Low Level PHY stuff, and I know it very well. The majority of wireless people will never get a chance to work on that level, and therefore I consider myself very Lucky.

But that doesn't make earning these certifications easier. They really require a well balanced view and sufficient experience.

[u]Personally[/u] I would have been better off if I'd had more CWAP practice exams - to really point out my weak areas. No matter how hard I try, I eventually memorize the questions, and that doesn't help me learn more Wi-Fi.

Someone the other day, on the forums, suggested to never set the books down once you start the certification process. I agree with that - study and take the next exam as soon as you can.

For several reasons, mostly financial, I couldn't do that - but that's my recomendation to everyone.

Go for it.

• Congrats man!! Great job!

• well done.

Ive ordered the CWAP book so now i own them ALL. I want to see what its all about! :-)

• Well done

Dave

• WELL DONE Wlanman!! Glad to hear it! On to CWDP then CWNE, right?!?

• [b]Absolutely ![/b]

Hope to see more online CWDP Practice Tests first though.

In retrospect, a CWDP may have been easier [u]for me[/u] than the CWAP, but I'm not going to assume that. I'll still study my butt off.

Wlanman

• Congrats

• I really appreciate peoples congratulations.

It feels great.

Page 1 of 2