Forum

• Hello,

I would like to start using my Macbook Air as my primary survey machine.
    My favorite spectrum analysis tool is Cisco spectrum expert. I was wondering if anyone has found out a way to adapt the PCMCIA to usb so that it could be directly connected to the Macbook Air?

Thanks for your responses,
    Justin

• There does seem to be a few PCMCIA to USB adapters when I looked into it previously. You'd have to velcro it to the back of the screen or similar.. not exactly an elegant solution. How well it would work though...

Not what you'd want to hear but I would look to the Metageek DBx or AirMagnet SpectrumXT (my favourite being the former). Cisco obviously bought Cognio with a plan to integrate the chipset into their APs - not to re-badge a product they were already reselling. In other words, they could care less about Spectrum Expert really and it shows.. that is my take on the matter. Rumours abound as to when we'll see a USB Spectrum Expert but I wouldn't hold my breath...

• <p>christian louboutin outlet in the family individuals with Periodontal sickness There are two feasible risk components which exist to hermes birkin replica your calls for in circumstance people 30cm birkin bag replica the family people members have or have obtained gum disease. to begin with, experiments show that as a great offer as thirty % in the individual populace could hermes replica for men be as a great offer as 6 occasions extra prone to create periodontal disease, for that reason you could 32cm kelly bag replica biologically susceptible for getting hermes belt replica a location to getting gingivitis. another element bundled could possibly be how the bacterias that final result in gum ailment could possibly pass by method of tolerar red bottom shoes could contribute in the direction of danger components using the youngsters collectively with partners within gucci handbags homes wherever one associate provides gucci bags disease. Specific treatments Tolerar is essential when and for all dentist wellness since it really assists to look after germs that could possibly hold out a part in gingivitis, as gucci outlet as many drugs is effective in decreasing the particular flow of tolerar while in the mouth. not gucci outlet store adequate tolerar to sustain bad germs at bay, they could gucci outlet online collectively with final result in gum difficulties. Possessing a the upper probabilities element does not necessarily mean you are predestined to possess gum disease, just gucci which you need to be a great</p>

Page 1 of 1